Thursday Cravings

/
0 Comments


“Anyone who is observant, who discovers the person they have always dreamed of, knows that sexual energy comes into play before sex even takes place. The greatest pleasure isn't sex, but the passion with which it is practiced. When the passion is intense, then sex joins in to complete the dance, but it is never the principal aim.”  ― Paulo Coelho

"I want you." He text.

"What?"

"I WANT YOU."

"Stop playing."

"I'm not playing I'm dead ass."

"You have all these people here."

"You scared?"

"Boy please."

"What's stopping you fear?"

"NO and we are... never mind."

"Happily married, you are my wife and I'm hungry now feed me."

"No. Get a sandwich." She chuckled.

"You're not funny. You know what I want."

"You are so nasty."

"I know just the way you like me." He flashed a smile and winked.

"Be good and I promise tonight ass up and me touching my toes letting you knock ussy off your pussy."

"Please meet me in my office, slip off your panties and give me fifteen minutes."

"No and No. Focus on your business and this meeting."

"You look hot in that yellow dress, smelling all good and you expect me to be a good boy?"

"Thank you and the answer is still NO."

"You playing games and you know who'll be the winner."

"Start your meeting."



Jaquar ran his long tongue around his thick pink lips and instantly my vanilla creme flowed. He made me squeeze my thighs tight and rubbed the back of my neck. I shifted in my seat, crossed my legs and bit the tip of my pen.  He ran his meeting but never taking his eyes off me. I pulled at my necklace. I felt his hand on my knee, felt the pad of his finger creep up my thigh. I shook my leg bit on the bottom of my lip. I let off a low moan as the very tip of his finger touched my engorged and drenched clit he stroke it three times and smirked. Small moans left my lips without permission, I cleared my throat and took deep breaths to break his spell.


"Mrs. Patterson are you okay?" He smirked as he removed his hand and folded it on the table. Smart ass you know I am not fine.

"I'm fine Mr. Patterson just listening to you." I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth.

Every one knew that he and I had an insider conversation going on without saying not a word. Jaquar  is built like the Rock wore a tight t shirt that made his muscles pulsate, the fullness of his lips, his caramel complexion and his bedroom eyes. His intellect, his take charge attitude, his love for me and his touch was all the aphrodisiac I needed.  Yes, my man was fine but damn his intellect was sexier. He could make me cum just watching him type a memo, read the Wall Street Journal,giving a definition to a word from memory or speaking fluent French. Him breaking down a common core math problem without blinking his eye made me wetter than a sponge in dish water.

"If you're not okay we can take a break. You can go in my office and gather yourself just let me know. We can discuss and I can relieve you of your stressors." He winked and rubbed his hands together.

He swear he is slick. He knew he had my pussy doing the wobble and in four minutes and forty seconds I would jump on his lap and give him what he needed. Yet, I needed to be cool, calm and collected my husband didn't have control I run the show.

I don't care how many times he licks his lips, or how much I crave the length of him inside every orifice I  had to stay focus. He is not the boss of me.

"As stated before I'm fine you can conclude your meeting." I sat up and he raised his eyebrow, poked out his lips and nodded his head.  He click the slide and his husky voice echoed through out the room as he ran off figures and estimates. He made it his business to stand behind my chair and press his hips against my back to let me know he was overstimulated and when it was all said and done he was going to fuck me until I sang the National anthem. Every woman no matter how prissy, how proper and successful had some degree of freak in them. I owned up to it a long time ago , " that I love being my husband's freak and I had no shame of him knocking the p off my pussy.  I had no shame in sucking him off and  vice versa. I had no fear of my sexuality.

Our marriage is built on more than sex we are best friends and we run a business together. We made a pact a long time ago that it was our responsibility as husband and wife to maintain our relationship. We communicate our needs. We are one another's accountability partners. Our sex life is enhanced because we are connected at the soul. We have joy in our marriage and he loves all 225 lbs of me . Yet, I knew that every couple needed the fire to be ignited. Passion had to be kept alive and please believe me I am the torch, the tease and my husband's Thursday craving.

He moved and he continued talking. He stopped mid sentence as he caught me daydreaming, my tongue tracing my lips and legs shaking.

"Mrs. Patterson you seem distracted in my meeting. What is the dollar amount needed to purchase new beds for the residents?" Shit, shit I have no damn clue. Think quick!"

He put his hand on his hip. I wanted him to punish me, rip off my clothes and stuff his whole face into my yoni. I want him to suck the cherry lifesaver that I have marinated in it just for his tongue every woman should have one to keep it tasty.Your man will thank you later. Okay, number of beds, residents. Hell I don't know.

The staff looked at me. I pulled on my necklace he stuck out his tongue.

"Every one out I need to have a conversation with my wife/employee." Every one scurried out of the office and I followed.

"No, Mrs. Patterson don't even attempt to walk out the door. Close it and assume the position." He took off his shirt showing off his muscles and tattoo of my name.

"Make me." I taunted.

He stood behind me and he begin grinding his dick on my ass.I refuse to react instead I close my eyes and ran my fingers down my neckline. I maintain my demeanor but this husband of mine knew me all too well.

"How many beds do we need for the new residents?"

I glanced back at him and damn my husband was handsome. His cerulean eyes put me in a trance. He smiled. I smiled. He took out a green apple lollipop and traced it on my lips, down to my neck, followed by his tongue and I began breathing deeply.

"I'm so hungry for you and since it is clear you don't have the answer I have to teach you a lesson on  paying attention in my meeting."  He kissed my shoulders, loosen the string on my dress and pulled it open. He took the lollipop ran it over my breasts, to my belly button, his tongue sopped up the stickiness. I moaned. He pushed off my dress , unsnapped my bra and squeezed my breasts. He moaned.

"You are so damn sexy. It makes no damn sense for me to get hard by the sound of your voice. It's your fault got me misbehaving in my place of business. All this damn ass, brains and juicy yoni how do you expect me to be a good boy. " He cupped it and groaned. I blush

"What you gone do with all this ass?" I put it in his face and wiggled it.

"I show way better than I tell." He smacked me on it and grunted.

The room was swollen with arousal, the scent of cinnamon and lavender dance off our body, this was love, this was passion and he hasn't even entered me yet. I was in love like the first day we met nine years ago, he touched me, kissed me passionately, touched my ass and massaged it. He put his fingers in between my thighs and then the lollipop. He dipped it into my opening and swirl it around. He put it in up to his mouth and swirled it around his tongue.

"Mmm... Damn you taste good. This is just the sampler I'm ready for the main course."

We are gone and it didn't matter this was a conference room, that we where breaking our commandments. At this moment all that matter was a husband and  wife  fulfilling a need, a want and desire. Every nerve was alive, I throbbed for Jaquar , every vein pumped my husband's name. He opened his pants and his beautiful erection throbbed song my name.I touched it. I massaged it and watch the pre-cum dripped down his shaft.

"Feed me Mrs. Patterson."

He lifted me on the table, pulled up a chair, I opened my legs, he stuck his tongue and he drank while I screamed.  He slurped, he drank, his tongue danced, whined, salsa, break dancing and the electric slide cause my water falls to spill. I panted, gazed down at him, licked my lips and felt his length push inside of me. I yelped and he kissed me. By now everyone was aware the boss was fucking his wife in the conference room.

He took a deep breath and manage to whisper, "You see why I act out? You got your husband spoiled rotten with all this good good.

He grew inside of me and I swear I wanted to scream to the world how good he had me feeling. I nibbled his shoulder to suppress my screams. I quivered, I shook, I convulsed and reach my peak five times yet I was hungry for more of Jaquar. He put my ankles over his shoulders and I knew at this point he had total control. He pushed deep and I pulled at my hair and he had me possessed with passion. Panting, moans, memory loss that we where being heard. His curses, his calling my name. Shouts of I love you, furniture scraping the floor. He grunted, he moved at a speed, lean his head back, his mouth in O formation and shouts of my name.  He roared and  stuck his tongue out of his mouth. He collapsed on top of me, he kissed my lips, my nose and after catching our breath.

"How many bed does the residents need and you better know the answer?"

"15." I winked and he chuckled.

"You are a hot mess."

"You love it."

"Damn right."


©2014 Tamyara Brown- Tamluvstowrite



Tamyara Brown has been writing since she was eleven-years old, and it has been her source of therapy. She is a mother of six beautiful children and two grandchildren. Tamyara admits her journey has not always been easy. Life has dished out more than its share of pain and hurt. She has survived everything from homelessness to being a breast cancer survivor. It was her children who one day said she needed to share her writing with the world. She took their advice, and began sharing her work on Facebook and Writer’s cafĂ©.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.