ADDICTED

/
0 Comments

Photobucket
Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir



My body quivers inside...

tremble uncontrollably...

as my heart thumps ...

intensively as it crescendo’s...

rapidly to a new pressure...

high...

my skin is balmy...

the heat of a wayward...

sensation...

pressed my thermal...

temperature to a ...

devilish temptation...


I AM ADDICTED...


desperation overcome...

a strong need of ...

needing...

a delicious painful urge...

leaves me helpless ...

virtually cannot live...

virtually cannot breathe...

i keep licking my lips...

as I want to taste for more…

adoration slithers...

through my taste buds...

something it has never...

experienced before...


I AM ADDICTED…


i can’t get enough from...

this high...

unequivocally faux...

acidic feeling ...

leaves me reeling…

to touch the sky...

i can’t get enough to ...

get by...

one or two of you...

isn’t enough for me...

to get through...

the days ahead...

and the long nights...

how I ache for it...


I AM ADDICTED…


there’s no group...

can cure the...

welcoming pain...

there’s no detox...

or A.A…

a simple pleasure...

that ignites a subtle...

femininity...

an erect paraphernalia...

leading to a psychedelic...

destiny...


I AM ADDICTED…


not an eloquent poetic...

expression...

nor a metaphoric ...

vision...


I AM ADDICTED TO A ....


sentiment…

a hunger explosive....

desire...

a pulsating volcanic...

fire...


I AM ADDICTED TO THE ....


…one I adore....

…before you leave....

…let me taste it again....

…feel it again....

…once, incredibly more....


I AM UNAMBIGUOUSLY  ADDICTED TO YOU...


© Imani Wisdom, 2009

For your listening pleasure, get addicted off from my favorite tune--Janet Jackson's, Anytime, Anyplace


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.