NECTAROUS ECSTASY

/
0 Comments
">


enchanting



romancing



embracing an appetite



fit for a Queen



rapture ur love around me



like an enticing dream



I can feel ur warm skin



pressing against mine



as our glistening sweat intertwine




I sigh……..








as you squeeze my thigh



your hand swims up my river



of nectarous ecstasy



treading through my secret fantasy



as your strong finger gently went



into me



titillating



seductively



until the blood flowed to the



lake of gratification



my labia swells, burning an erotic



infatuation







I sigh………..







as I grabbed your hand crouched up my



thigh



guiding it back and forth and



side to side







I gasped…….







as that euphoric intoxication overwhelmed



my senses



escaping gloriously with tender kisses



you went down under



entering me fiercely like April's thunder







I licked my lips



thrust my hips







as i felt you cozy inside







I cried……..







climatically fly



into a fiery aphrodisiac sky







You feel so good to me



Enlightening my murky



heart, to a wondrous sparkling



stream







Baby, close your eyes and lemme



take u on my ride.







©T (Unique) Wisdom, 2007


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.