LAZY SUMMER AFTERNOON

/
0 Comments

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lazy summer afternoon
sitting on the hammock
with my masculine king
sharing mellow kisses
affectionate touches
and flirtacious giggling
swaying gently as our eyes
meet
telepathically exchanging
our sweet nothings
he serenely moved my
hair from my eye
ran his strong finger
across my mouth
I melted like butter
and released a needed
sigh

Never knew a single
touch can percolate
my inner beast
causing my bosom's
areolas to stand ridgid
and freeze
my nipples pierced
through my tee
desperately wanting
him to make love
to me
clamoring for him to suck
them tenderly
passionately
tongue massaging 'em
fiercely

my heart pounded, raging
for his energy to electrify
into twice the size
for him to let it go
take it slow
until the moon and stars
paint the sky
But for now...
Good things are for those
who wait
to appreciate
to anticipate
for us two
to libidinously embrace
on this hammock
on this lazy summer
afternoon.
© T (Unique) Wisdom, 2007


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.