I AM ADDICTED

/
0 Comments

bondage-16.jpg picture by Unique71





My body quivers inside....


Tremble uncontrollably....


as my heart thumbs ....


intensively as it crescendo’s....


rapidly to a new pressure....


high....


.. ..


My skin is balmy....


The heat of a wayward....


sensation....


pressed my thermal....


temperature to a ....


devilish temptation....


.. ..


I am addicted……....


.. ..


Desperation overcome....


A strong need of ....


Needing....


A delicious painful urge....


Leaves me helpless ....


Virtually cannot live....


Virtually cannot breathe....


.. ..


I keep licking my lips....


As I want to taste ....


For more....


Adoration slithers....


Through my taste buds....


Something it has never....


Experienced before....


.. ..


I am addicted…......


.. ..


I can’t get enough from....


this high....


unequivocally faux....


acidic feeling ....


leaves me reeling....


to touch the sky....


.. ..


I can’t enough to ....


Get by....


One or two of you....


Isn’t enough for me....


To get through....


The days ahead....


And the long nights....


How I ache for it....


.. ..


I am addicted….....


.. ..


There’s no group....


Can cure the....


Welcoming pain....


There’s no detox....


Or A.A…....


a simple pleasure....


that ignites a subtle....


femininity....


an erect paraphernalia....


leading to a psychedelic....


destiny....


.. ..


I am addicted….....


not an eloquent poetic....


expression....


nor a metaphoric ....


vision....


I am addicted to a ....


Sentiment…....


A hunger explosive....


desire....


A pulsating volcanic....


Fire....


I am addicted to you ....


……because your man....


…..one I adore....


…….before you leave....


…….let me taste it again....


…….feel it again....


……once, incredibly more....


.. ..


I am unambiguously addicted....


to you.....


.. ..


© Imani Wisdom, 2009.....



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.