SPLISH...SPLASH...IMANI'S ADVENTUROUS BATH

/
0 Comments
…Chillin'…Freewheelin'..:
sitting cozy in the bathtub
lying in his arms
surrounding with his charm
feeling a glow in my heart
this is our moment, ain't nuthin'
can tear us a part

…satisfying…gratifying
the bubbles are a blanket
that lies against our skin
kissin' me gently
my labia wall thickens
kiss me once…
… I shiver
kiss me twice…
… I quiver
kiss me all the way …
…to the point of no return
kiss it thoroughly…
…cause I'm a lost of words

…splish…splash
our erotica adventurous bath
soaring to new heights
lovin' each other tonight
ridin' the waves deep
under the star at midnight
lick me here…
…as you nibble my ear
lick me there…
…jolt my senses anywhere
lick me freely…
…to my wake precious lil kitty

***meeeeee-ow***

…flowing…glowing
my glistened tits showin
flopping up and down
smackin' against your chest
with my areolas and the skin
of my breast
so phuckable this ride
closing my eyes
til the climatic moment
makes me cry

****uhmmm****

...more…more…more
sat in the bubbly tub
embrace
still sitting on his masculine
place
refuse to move
still wanna to soothe
this enormous king
baby, we can phuck all night
you are my "midnight dream".

© Unique/ Imani, 2008


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.